CheckESNFree - Forum

Full Version: Selling Phones I Think Are Clean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I know have 4 phones being returned to me. Due to Sprint saying they are active phones. So I called Sprint to verify and I got the same answer my customer got. Still active. It shows up clear here. Could you check this out 268435459316349270 its a Sprint branded LN510 Maybe you will get a different answer or have a reason why the site says it clean.
Thanks
Any which way you look at it THIS SITE IS THE BEST
I decided to call Sprint and see what a rep might tell me and this is how the conversation went.

Me: Hello, I'd like to check an ESN prior to trying to activate it please.
Paul: Yes please give me the ESN so that I may check it for you.
Me: The ESN is 268435459316349270.
Paul: I have checked this ESN in our activation elligablity tool and it is showing up as clean and not lost or stolen.
Me: Can you please provide me with the activation and deactivation status, as well as the make and model of the phone?
Paul: The phone is an LG510 Purple and was activated on October 2nd 2010 and was deactivated from account on Auguest 4th 2011.
Me: Can you verify if this ESN has ever been marked as lost/stolen or as a fraudulent device?
Paul: The ESN is showing clear and can be activated.
Me: Thank you, have a good day.
Reference URL's