CheckESNFree - Forum

Full Version: Change in sprints policy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've purchased three phones in the past week where the owner said they owed a past bill and the phones couldn't be activated, because they were attached to their account. I have Sprint, so I always log into my account and double check the sprint meid. All three of these phones were able to be activated onto my account. On iphone 6, one 6 plus, and one 6s (from two customers). Also, all of them were cleared to use on ting. Anyways, somethings going on with a shift in sprint policy. It seems once the account is terminated, that the phone and it's sim are being released...
I'm not too sure yet. We really don't keep up with Sprint's stuff due to the fact that Sprint has refused to continue to work with us, after several years of support in the past.

I've talked to a few different sources with Sprint and we might be able to bring Sprint back sometime soon, but right now we're playing a waiting game.

I'll ask my Sprint contact and see what they have to say about your situation.
(05-12-2016 12:07 AM)deathtrip Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not too sure yet. We really don't keep up with Sprint's stuff due to the fact that Sprint has refused to continue to work with us, after several years of support in the past.

I've talked to a few different sources with Sprint and we might be able to bring Sprint back sometime soon, but right now we're playing a waiting game.

I'll ask my Sprint contact and see what they have to say about your situation.

Yeah, I kept the 6S and just put it on my account, and the phones only 6 months old. The other two phones a iphone 6, and a 6 plus I bought for 180. The owner said it couldn't be used on another account on all of them.... strange for sure...
Reference URL's