CheckESNFree - Forum
Any known issues with iPhone 4's? - Printable Version

+- CheckESNFree - Forum (http://checkesnfree.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Providers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Sprint (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Any known issues with iPhone 4's? (/showthread.php?tid=163)

Any known issues with iPhone 4's? - Harvis912 - 09-13-2012 07:14 PM

I recently sold an iphone 4 for sprint that came up clean in your database but am now being informed by the buyer that Sprint is saying it is still attached to an account. I think I remember at one time that there was a database mix up for the iPhone 4's but I may be wrong. Is there currently any known issues or is this just another classic case of Sprint lying to people about the status?

RE: Any known issues with iPhone 4's? - deathtrip - 09-13-2012 08:10 PM

Can you provide me the ESN?

RE: Any known issues with iPhone 4's? - Harvis912 - 09-14-2012 08:48 PM

I will get ya the esn as soon as I hear back from the buyer or I receive the phone back. Thanks for your help man.

RE: Any known issues with iPhone 4's? - Harvis912 - 09-17-2012 10:32 AM

The MEID is A1000025723821. It is still showing as good but my customer is unable to activate. Thanks!

RE: Any known issues with iPhone 4's? - deathtrip - 09-17-2012 01:55 PM

I've checked with Sprint twice and I'm being told it's a White iPhone 4 8gb model, and that it was deactivated on 8/4/2012.

The rep said they did a "dummy activation" on the device and that it passed the test and can be activated.

So, it should be good. You can tell the customer to call you while they call Sprint and see if they can let you hear Sprint tell you it's bad.

RE: Any known issues with iPhone 4's? - Harvis912 - 09-17-2012 03:52 PM

(09-17-2012 01:55 PM)deathtrip Wrote:  I've checked with Sprint twice and I'm being told it's a White iPhone 4 8gb model, and that it was deactivated on 8/4/2012.

The rep said they did a "dummy activation" on the device and that it passed the test and can be activated.

So, it should be good. You can tell the customer to call you while they call Sprint and see if they can let you hear Sprint tell you it's bad.

Thanks man. I am receiving the phone back tomorrow. Now I know I can sell it again in good conscience that it is in fact clean. Not sure what could have been going on with it.

Thanks again for all you do bro!

RE: Any known issues with iPhone 4's? - deathtrip - 09-17-2012 06:09 PM

I wish I knew someone with a Sprint account who could "test" ESNs that people claimed were bad. I've thought about setting up one but don't agree to Sprint's TOS for an account when bringing my own device.

RE: Any known issues with iPhone 4's? - G3niOuS - 09-19-2012 04:01 PM

Let me know if i can help i have plenty of sprint accounts.