CheckESNFree - Forum
Sprint ESN's show clean, but are attached to acct. - Printable Version

+- CheckESNFree - Forum (http://checkesnfree.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Providers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Sprint (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Sprint ESN's show clean, but are attached to acct. (/showthread.php?tid=57)

Sprint ESN's show clean, but are attached to acct. - Phones - 03-06-2012 06:24 PM

In just the last couple of days I have been having multiple phones showing clean on checkesnfree.com, but they are now showing active on an account. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Sold a couple of sprint phones yesterday and just had 2 today. They buy them, sprint csr tells them they are active, we then attempt to activate on our account and we get the message cannot be activated to call into customer care. We call in to the 800 number and then are told it is still attached to an account.

Here are 2 examples:

Show clear on your website but will not let you activate on your Sprint account online, in store, or over the phone.

RE: Sprint ESN's show clean, but are attached to acct. - deathtrip - 03-06-2012 08:55 PM

Okay, I just contacted Sprint and this is what they told me:

Both phones are Samsung Reclaims, and both phones were deactivated from the exact same account on 1/3/2012, and the account was cancelled and paid.

The tech support rep said there was nothing in any notes that showed this ESN as being restricted or anything that would prevent it from being activated.

Unfortunately I don't have a Sprint account anymore so I can't try to activate it myself, but according to what Sprint is telling me, the phones are clean.

Now, if there is something going on at Sprint that is preventing them from being used... I, nor the rep I spoke to has any clue.

For now, that's all I can offer you.

RE: Sprint ESN's show clean, but are attached to acct. - Phones - 03-07-2012 09:31 AM

Ok, thanks. I will call back into Sprint again and see if I can get someone that actually knows what they are doing or willing to help. Cool