Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sprint and Fraudulent ESNs!
07-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Okay, so as a LOT of you know, there have been a ton of issues with Sprint ESNs coming back clean on our end, but when you check with Sprint they are flagged as "lost/stolen" or "fraudulent" in their system.

Well, I'm proud to inform you that today we were notified that we can now reflect to you the status of the ESN if it's marked as fraudulent.

If you check an ESN and it has been marked as fraudulent on Sprint's system, you will now receive this message: The ESN/MEID you provided has been reported as fraudulent.

For those of you who don't know, a fraudulent ESN on Sprint's system means that it can not be used, can not be activated, and must be returned to Sprint.

So, you should no longer see an ESN as being CLEAN when it's really marked as FRAUDULENT!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2012, 05:05 PM
Awesome!!

08-20-2012, 03:14 AM
Hi deathtrip,
I check my ESN:256691431300360739 and received respond as following
The ESN/MEID you provided has been reported lost or stolen.
It said lost or stonlen only, not Fraudulent. So please can you help me on the status issue here. Can my Iphone come back to Clean for unlock?
Thanks!

08-20-2012, 08:02 AM
Only the person who claimed it was lost or stolen can make it clean again. Unfortunately in most cases, the phone will likely never be clean again.

08-20-2012, 08:23 AM
(08-20-2012 08:02 AM)deathtrip Wrote:  Only the person who claimed it was lost or stolen can make it clean again. Unfortunately in most cases, the phone will likely never be clean again.

thanks...Shy

08-25-2012, 09:03 AM
(07-21-2012 12:42 PM)deathtrip Wrote:  Okay, so as a LOT of you know, there have been a ton of issues with Sprint ESNs coming back clean on our end, but when you check with Sprint they are flagged as "lost/stolen" or "fraudulent" in their system.

Well, I'm proud to inform you that today we were notified that we can now reflect to you the status of the ESN if it's marked as fraudulent.

If you check an ESN and it has been marked as fraudulent on Sprint's system, you will now receive this message: The ESN/MEID you provided has been reported as fraudulent.

For those of you who don't know, a fraudulent ESN on Sprint's system means that it can not be used, can not be activated, and must be returned to Sprint.

So, you should no longer see an ESN as being CLEAN when it's really marked as FRAUDULENT!

i am still getting errors on sprint phones, mostly androids. your system says it's clean and sprint says the esn is not clean it has an old bill

08-25-2012, 12:12 PM
I checked two today and they came back

Sprint
Error Occurred +1 Credit Returned.

Not sure what that is. When the first one came back such I thought it was a glitch but when I put in the second and it came back with the same message I figured that something was wrong is the system. Thought I'd report it.

08-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Sprints system has been down all day.

We are aware of the issue. Thanks for the heads up.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)