Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need suggestions before buying a Sprint Iphone 4S from a friend.
09-27-2012, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 08:04 PM by becast.)
Hi sweethearts, I need some suggestions.

So i want to buy a Sprint iphone 4s 16gb from a friend , he bought it on 2011 with sprint. He selling because he got a new phone. Not sure if he upgraded (If it makes a diference if he upgraded or not, let me know so i can post the right info)
I already verified that i can jailbreake it and use the gevey adapter to use it with my AT&T account or any others.

1. Before I buy it from him, I want to know if there some kind of info or tips that I should know before making the exchange.

2. Would I require for my friend to go to or call Sprint before he gives me the iphone?

I would apreciate all suggestions.

TY

Smile

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2012, 09:29 AM
(09-27-2012 08:02 PM)becast Wrote:  Hi sweethearts, I need some suggestions.

So i want to buy a Sprint iphone 4s 16gb from a friend , he bought it on 2011 with sprint. He selling because he got a new phone. Not sure if he upgraded (If it makes a diference if he upgraded or not, let me know so i can post the right info)
I already verified that i can jailbreake it and use the gevey adapter to use it with my AT&T account or any others.

1. Before I buy it from him, I want to know if there some kind of info or tips that I should know before making the exchange.

2. Would I require for my friend to go to or call Sprint before he gives me the iphone?

TY

Smile

If you going to use it on ATT with GEVEY SIM then it does not matter if your phone has a bad ESN.

If you going to activate it on SPrint Network then yes you will need to call sprint or check on the website to see if the ESN is clean.

As long as you do not upgrade to 6.0 IOS you can jailbreak 5.1.1 - fusmod with cydia and activate GEVEY sim to use on any GSM Netowrk.

09-28-2012, 11:00 PM
(09-28-2012 09:29 AM)saj070 Wrote:  
(09-27-2012 08:02 PM)becast Wrote:  Hi sweethearts, I need some suggestions.

TY

Smile

If you going to use it on ATT with GEVEY SIM then it does not matter if your phone has a bad ESN.

If you going to activate it on SPrint Network then yes you will need to call sprint or check on the website to see if the ESN is clean.

As long as you do not upgrade to 6.0 IOS you can jailbreak 5.1.1 - fusmod with cydia and activate GEVEY sim to use on any GSM Netowrk.

o ok, ty. is there something else that i should know

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)