Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sprint server down
11-06-2012, 11:18 AM
The Sprint and MVNO's server is being maintained or upgraded? I want to know when will it be back up? Thanks

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2012, 11:26 AM
As it says in the website, until further notice.

As of right now, its down and we don't know for how long.

11-06-2012, 05:51 PM
Hello
yesterday i checked a bad ESN iphone IMEI and was showing clean esn, and later on was showing that the sprint server is down, is there any updates, cause i submited the request for unocking my iphone for international

11-06-2012, 06:12 PM
wow i hope this isnt down for to long! this website has been a lifesaver for me Smile

crossing fingers hoping Sad

11-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Yea, no one has responded to my emails today, so I'm not too sure what to think.

It's possible we've lost access to the new Sprint server.

We still have access to the old one, but it is not as good as the new one was.

The old one is no where near as reliable. Sad

11-06-2012, 08:31 PM
thats not good news. :/ are there any other reliable ways to check sprint esn/meid numbers other than calling sprint customer support?

11-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Right now, I can set our site up to use the old service, but all it will do is show clean if the ESN is not tied to an ACTIVE account, or show BAD if it is tied to an active account.

It does not show any info regarding lost/stolen ESNs, or MVNO ESNs, or blacklisted ESNs, or fraudulent ESNs. It ONLY shows if the ESN is tied to an active account or not.

That's the best we can do for now I suppose.

EDIT:

I have set the site to use the OLD Sprint ESN service. However, this will ONLY show if an ESN is tied to an ACTIVE account or not. It will NOT show lost/stolen, it will NOT show fraudulent, and it will NOT show "notREGD" unless the ESN is for Boost Mobile.

Again, this ONLY shows if the ESN is or isn't tied to an active account. As before, if Sprint has the device "barred" internally due to ETF issues, or if the phone is stolen/fraudulent, it will show CLEAN as the device isn't active on an active account.

This is the best we can do for now until we can resolve the issues presented to us by Sprint.

Sorry,

-Shane

11-07-2012, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 02:09 PM by deathtrip.)
i try to check buy show me this erro in sprint

UPDATE: You may resume checking ESNs with Sprint but please READ HERE!
We PAY THE MOST for your phones! Guaranteed - TriPhonia.com
Sprint
Error Occurred +1 Credit Returned.

thanks for your service

11-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Hey deathtrip, you know any way to release sprint ESN who have a clean ESN but are attached to a previous sprint account, i know this is a glitch in their system because i seen it happen to boost branded phones but those can be released by calling boost and opening a case with them

thanks

11-07-2012, 03:04 PM
The same thing with Sprint as long as there isn't an ETF. Its best to transfer to tier 2 support.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)