Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sprint server down
11-07-2012, 05:06 PM
I have a couple phones that are verified by sprint to be clean for activation., but on here there showing up as bad. Any idea why?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Give me the ESNs and I can give you the account number the devices are tied to.

Maybe that will help look into it further.

Also note, Sprint reps DO LIE!

11-07-2012, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 06:27 PM by Eaglehdz_21.)
now its saying that the esn number im inputing is invalid.

ill pm you one of the esns

11-07-2012, 08:32 PM
I have a sprint phone whos imei comes up invalid in sprint but it comes up as clean and valid under Verizon. How in the world can this be.

11-07-2012, 09:52 PM
If it is an iPhone, that's normal. It all has to do with Apples activation server.

11-08-2012, 05:51 AM
(11-07-2012 09:52 PM)deathtrip Wrote:  If it is an iPhone, that's normal. It all has to do with Apples activation server.

Also I have a lot of Sprint phones who esn numbers have been all over the place here. There were a couple that showed up invalid or bad and when I checked at the store they were clean. It definitely seems like the Sprint database is unreliable. I'm kinda sketched out from trusting the Verizon database here too. I wish the Sprint database would also show you the make and model of the phone like the Verizon one does. I had someone change the esn in the phone so it showed up as a clean esn in the phone but the esn under the battery was different and showed up as stolen. Well it appears he changed the esn in the phone to show a Galaxy S III which was clean. But the phone is a Galaxy Note II which was verified in the store to be stolen. I had no clue they could change the esn in the phone.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)