Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Clean Verizon iPhone 4 won't activate
11-28-2012, 08:24 PM
esn: A100001AE8F26C

Any ideas? Been on the phone for 8 hours with Verizon and Apple, and everyone told me it's clean (including this site), but it will not activate (and they don't really have a reason).

I contacted the ebay seller I bought it from and he thinks it's because the original owner switched to iPhone 5, which uses a SIM instead, which doesn't automatically disassociate from the last esn. Is this possible or is he just buying time before he has to part with my money?

Thanks everybody!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm not sure what the problem could be. I highly doubt it has anything to do with the previous owners account.

Have you tried doing the ESN swap on your existing Verizon Wireless account via the website, or tried setting up a new account using the Verizon Wireless website?

11-29-2012, 10:46 AM
(11-29-2012 09:18 AM)deathtrip Wrote:  I'm not sure what the problem could be. I highly doubt it has anything to do with the previous owners account.

Have you tried doing the ESN swap on your existing Verizon Wireless account via the website, or tried setting up a new account using the Verizon Wireless website?

Haven't tried the website. Will do.

03-25-2013, 02:18 PM
Did trying the website help???

03-25-2013, 04:23 PM
It shows up as not-clean now, so I'm assuming he resolved the issue.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)