Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
another site to check verizon esn's. Accurate?
02-12-2013, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 09:33 AM by deathtrip.)
I checked an esn on here for Verizon and it said to call Verizon to double check. I checked it on this Verizon site also and it said to call customer service. http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/estor...ddevice/cd

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 09:37 AM
First off, do not spam other sites, even though the other site belongs to one of our sponsors for their own service.

Second, the Verizon Check Device page is not credible. It does not show if the device is active, inactive, 100% of the time.

You can enter the ESN, MEID, or IMEI of 20 active Verizon devices and odds are 75% will say that it is eligible for activation on Verizon, only because the system is validating that it's compatible with Verizon, this goes for a ton of Sprint iPhone 4S and 5 models.

02-12-2013, 01:37 PM
(02-12-2013 09:37 AM)deathtrip Wrote:  First off, do not spam other sites, even though the other site belongs to one of our sponsors for their own service.

Second, the Verizon Check Device page is not credible. It does not show if the device is active, inactive, 100% of the time.

You can enter the ESN, MEID, or IMEI of 20 active Verizon devices and odds are 75% will say that it is eligible for activation on Verizon, only because the system is validating that it's compatible with Verizon, this goes for a ton of Sprint iPhone 4S and 5 models.

Thanks deathtrip. I apologize for mentioning another site on here. I didn't realize it was against the rules.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)