Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
galaxy s4 verizon shows good but really bad
07-08-2013, 12:02 PM
I have a galaxy s4 for verizon. When i type the imei i get the call check result here. i then drop the last digit and it shows the correct model of the phone and clean esn. i call verizon normal customer service and they confirm it does not show active or lost/stolen. I then call their fraud dept and they tell me the phone is bad and still tied to an account and can't give me a reason why customer service tells me it's clean.

Has anyone run into this?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Yes, and right now there is nothing we can do about it.

07-08-2013, 09:50 PM
I have found that the key to accurate results via calling is all in how you ask the CS rep. Sometimes they will lie to you and tell you it is a bad ESN if they think they will be able to sell you a new phone. I know sprint will do this from time to time.
If you have to call, call more than once.

08-13-2013, 08:25 PM
(07-08-2013 12:02 PM)morjam401 Wrote:  I have a galaxy s4 for verizon. When i type the imei i get the call check result here. i then drop the last digit and it shows the correct model of the phone and clean esn. i call verizon normal customer service and they confirm it does not show active or lost/stolen. I then call their fraud dept and they tell me the phone is bad and still tied to an account and can't give me a reason why customer service tells me it's clean.

Has anyone run into this?

Yes, usually Verizon keeps it open for activation so that to reach the person who stole the particular phone.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)