Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Verizon S3 CDMA Workshop issue
07-09-2013, 11:13 PM
I am trying to flash my friend's Verizon S3 to pageplus. I can get a port up and going but when I go to read from phone in CDMA Workshop it says failed phone does not answer. I have tried at it for hours with no luck. I can't even send the SPC or anything. Then when I disconnect from the port and try to reconnect it says failed COM 4 is busy. I've also tried to put it on different ports, still no luck. DFS does't work either. I have all the drivers installed correctly and everything. I already got a number for the IMEI so all I am trying to now is flash it. Can someone please tell me what is wrong or what I'm doing wrong. I have done Verizon S3's to pageplus before and never had this problem, I always use the same method.

Thanks in advance!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2013, 08:50 AM
(07-09-2013 11:13 PM)stryboy314 Wrote:  I am trying to flash my friend's Verizon S3 to pageplus. I can get a port up and going but when I go to read from phone in CDMA Workshop it says failed phone does not answer. I have tried at it for hours with no luck. I can't even send the SPC or anything. Then when I disconnect from the port and try to reconnect it says failed COM 4 is busy. I've also tried to put it on different ports, still no luck. DFS does't work either. I have all the drivers installed correctly and everything. I already got a number for the IMEI so all I am trying to now is flash it. Can someone please tell me what is wrong or what I'm doing wrong. I have done Verizon S3's to pageplus before and never had this problem, I always use the same method.

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried going to device manager , port, advanced and changing the port #?

07-12-2013, 10:42 AM
(07-12-2013 08:50 AM)JaiFar1996 Wrote:  
(07-09-2013 11:13 PM)stryboy314 Wrote:  I am trying to flash my friend's Verizon S3 to pageplus. I can get a port up and going but when I go to read from phone in CDMA Workshop it says failed phone does not answer. I have tried at it for hours with no luck. I can't even send the SPC or anything. Then when I disconnect from the port and try to reconnect it says failed COM 4 is busy. I've also tried to put it on different ports, still no luck. DFS does't work either. I have all the drivers installed correctly and everything. I already got a number for the IMEI so all I am trying to now is flash it. Can someone please tell me what is wrong or what I'm doing wrong. I have done Verizon S3's to pageplus before and never had this problem, I always use the same method.

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried going to device manager , port, advanced and changing the port #?

Yep I did that too. I uninstalled and reimstalled the drivers. reflashed the firmware using odin, and nothing helps.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)