Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bought a blacklisted iphone 5
06-26-2014, 04:47 PM
I bought an iphone 5 for verizon and it says its blacklisted. What can I do? Can I use it for AT&T?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2014, 11:17 PM
Nope. "blacklisted" means blacklisted by all.

07-26-2014, 01:53 PM
(06-26-2014 04:47 PM)brandons1104 Wrote:  I bought an iphone 5 for verizon and it says its blacklisted. What can I do? Can I use it for AT&T?

Yes you can use this I have done this many times. If the Iphone 5 is GSm meaning takes a sim card simply have the phone unlocked and that's it you just cant use it on verizon again . I have done this with many phones already and have used phones in the past without any problems , just remember you cant use it on the original network again

07-27-2014, 09:33 AM
Are you not aware what the blacklist is, or what it does?

If a device's IMEI shows up as blacklisted, it's blacklisted on AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon. Blacklisted means blacklisted, meaning it CAN'T be used. That's why the blacklist was initiated in the USA, to prevent someone from being able to take a lost/stolen phone to another carrier and use it, regardless if you unlock it or not.

09-02-2014, 03:31 PM
(07-26-2014 01:53 PM)homeandauto Wrote:  
(06-26-2014 04:47 PM)brandons1104 Wrote:  I bought an iphone 5 for verizon and it says its blacklisted. What can I do? Can I use it for AT&T?

Yes you can use this I have done this many times. If the Iphone 5 is GSm meaning takes a sim card simply have the phone unlocked and that's it you just cant use it on verizon again . I have done this with many phones already and have used phones in the past without any problems , just remember you cant use it on the original network again

Stop provide wrong information, blacklist phone will get you block on all crier in US period. If badESN than little different it will work on difference carrier as now who know one day that will change.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)