Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Verizon Blocked LTE Note 5 For Non Payment....
10-01-2015, 05:35 AM
Yep, for the first time ever I received a Activation Status Cannot Activate This device cannot be activated. For something other than lost or stolen. Maybe this is something others already knew about, but I haven't had this happen in the past four year. I have the imei but would rather not post it here. I called Verizon and asked about it. Luckily, the lady whom I spoke with said she's been with the company 10 years and had seen this many times. What happens is if the account the device belongs to goes into non pay status, before it's being used or associated with another account they will actually block it for non pay. If the device is already being used on another account then they won't block it.....

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Can you PM me the ESN or IMEI?

Verizon does tie devices to accounts that go inactive, which isn't anything new... this would be known as a "Bad ESN" - typically meaning it's active, or associated with an account.

10-06-2015, 01:17 PM
(10-02-2015 09:10 PM)deathtrip Wrote:  Can you PM me the ESN or IMEI?

Verizon does tie devices to accounts that go inactive, which isn't anything new... this would be known as a "Bad ESN" - typically meaning it's active, or associated with an account.

PM SENT

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)