Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unactivated vs. Activated
11-05-2015, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 12:11 PM by cellsnat.)
Hello.

First time forum poster, long time checkesnfree.com user.

Anyway, has anyone noticed that T-Mobile EIP can come up clean/not financed when it is really financed if the phone has not been activated yet (sealed box device)? Once it is activated, the phone will go financed.

Also, the check imei that tmobile provides on their site sometimes does not recognize the imei of a t-mobile device. Checkesnfree.com says it is clean. If you call tmobile they will say its clean. Is there something wrong with the actual tmobile imei check site? Why would they be unable to provide data on a tmobile product that a 3rd party site (this one) is providing?

thanks

sorry, second time poster. I did not remember posting something in 2013 Smile

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2015, 08:22 PM
That is an odd one.

I'm sure that the system doesn't show the EIP status until the device is added to an account. Never really had to deal with that one before.

As for the status of results, sometimes the carrier can be delayed in the device being added into their inventory, or into their database. I've seen a T-Mobile device show invalid a few times, yet since the IMEI structure is valid and the check number matches, it will show whether it exists on the blacklist or not.

We're actually working on updating a few things to show more results from multiple sources during a single ESN check.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)