Register

How To Check ESN / IMEI On Old Cell Phones?
05-22-2017, 11:20 AM
Hello, I have been selling old / vintage cell phones for quite some time but the problem I am having is getting ESN / IMEI "Checks" on these phones. The phones have IMEI and all information needed to verify the phones, but they don't have 15 digits and typing *#06# on these phones do nothing at all. Most of the phones that I am having issues with verification are Nokia phones. There are more brands, but the Nokia are the bulk of my issue.

My question is " How can I verify and (or) check the status of any of these phones that I sell?"

I have checked probably every website I could find, and did so much searching online, but it appears that all ESN / IMEI information to be checked is for newer cell phones. I have a box full of phones that power up and work, but I'm unable to get any information about the phones' status.

Any information will be greatly appreciated!

cellphones4unme

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2017, 08:54 AM
The phone has an ESN, MEID, or IMEI under the battery, or in the phone's information menu.

I'm not sure what service you're trying to validate the device against, or how you're having difficulty, but if you email us, we can try our best to help you.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)